2007年2月2日星期五

画/Painting


* the original image has higher quality.

I found a interesting website called Mr.Picassohead today.

It provides some abstract materials which had been appearedin Picasso's famous paintings for users putting them together ....then achieve.

I tried.The image above is my painting.I just want to say something I thought ,that's the majority of us have 2 sides.Because of the colorful society,we have to put on a dirty(may be) mask to hide some of our desire and shortages.And sometimes we are really conflict with ourselves with several problems.

"Everyone is an angel and a demon"

3 评论:

Wow I didn't know u r an artist as well.. It's cool, very Picasso-ish. :p

So maybe we could establish links with each other? I'll be glad to put u on my 'Mis Amigos' list~

I'm with you.
My pleasure.

Thanx, it's all done! :D