2007年2月2日星期五

为博客者而歌/Singing for bloggers

Adblock
Adblock
Adblock
Adblock

I_started_a_ Blog_which_nobody_read

lyrics.

This is my best attempt.

I started a blog which nobody read.
When I went to work I blogged there instead.
I started a blog which nobody viewed it might be in cash but topics include....
George bush is a evil moron
What's the story with revolving doors.
I am in love with the girl that doesn't know I exist.
Nobody hates preppies (?) any more.

- Musical Interlude -

I started a blog. But nobody came.
No issues were raised. No comments were made.
I started a blog which nobody read.
I'll admit it wasn't that great. But if you must know here is what is said...
100 of my favourite albums.
200 people I cant take.
400 movies I would like to recommend.
10 celebrities, four of whom I might assassinate.

- Musical Interlude -

I started a blog. I sent you the link.
I wanted the world to know what I think.
I started a blog but when I read yours it made me forget what I had started mine for.
posted by Sam Davyson at Google Blogoscoped

The song is by The Sprites, and it will be out on disc in September 2006.And it's recommended.

How realistic the lyrics is!When the first time these words came into my ears,I was shocked that they were written for us,the nameless lonely Bloggers.
When we open a blog,we are always pssionate ,aim the viewers who have the same idea with us .But as time goes by,only a little comments appeared on the pages posts.Most of the viewers just read without comments even thinking or they just send "pass-by" to you.

...to be continued

2 评论:

good!

Thanks!But don't be anonymous,altough I know who you are...